Life Coaching in a mindful and holistic way.
How I Work
As a Life Coach, I look at life differently. I have a mindful and holistic approach, which means I see the big picture and I look at all aspects of you. I treat each person uniquely and DO NOT package up the same contents for each person.
I teach how to live, love and create now, whilst healing the past and gearing for an amazing future.
I am firm, yet fair. Compassionate, yet no nonsense. Holistic, yet very practical. Kind, but brutally honest.
Can I Work With You?
To work with me, you are committed to making changes and willing to put in the work.
Regardless whether we work one-off, or choose to work together for a period of time, you will show dedication and the courage to make changes. In return, you will receive above and beyond customer service, and my undivided attention.
The majority of my clients have been with me for many years. After a period of time, they return less often, as I have taught them and given them the tools to navigate life and its challenges themselves. I pride myself on providing top-notch quality service, and you will always receive outstanding clarity in just one session.
I take limited clients so I can invest in you.
I focus on your life and what is required for you. I have a mindful and holistic approach, and teach how to listen to yourself, make healthy choices and reduce stress. I see the truth, lift the fog and help you make easy changes with simple practical methods and strategies.
I work with you in the areas of:-
- Feeling stuck.
- Not happy anymore in current position, but not sure what else I can do.
- Don’t know how to, or where to start.
- Stressed about transitioning.
- Lost confidence, can’t see my true abilities and skills.
- Lost sense of myself, unsure what I like/love.
- I want to improve my life, but not sure where to start.
- Want to create healthier habits.
- Not sure where my life is heading.
- What is my life purpose?
- How do I attract the right relationships and why aren’t I attracting them now?
- I want to improve my current relationship.
- Feeling stuck in a relationship – should I get stay or should I go?
- I want to get rid of old unhealthy relationship patterns.
- I’ve just broken up, what do I do?
Health & Fitness
- I want to get fit and healthier, but not sure where to start.
- I’ve started a new fitness campaign, but I keep falling off the wagon.
- Where do I start to improve my health?
- I want to set a goal, but not sure where to start.
- Why am I not losing weight?
If you are struggling to find an answer, or where to start, I can help.
Consultation Sessions with Carmen
Consultations by Phone or Skype. Most of my sessions are offered by phone, or skype at request. This gives you flexibility (if travelling), time efficient, avoids traffic, and saves you money. I call you at the specified time and payment is made by credit card at end of call. Consultations are 60min. However, 30min, 45min and 90min are available.
NEW Consultations In-Person are offered every Thursday from Northside Meetings and the Letter Lounge Café, 110 Windsor Rd, Red Hill. Please select “In-Person Consultation” when booking. Consultations are 60min in duration, and payment is required prior to session. (Upon booking, an invoice will be sent to your email address provided.
Carmen Low – Mindful Coaching in Life and Running
Let me help you get clear.
What People Are Saying
“I have been working with Carmen consistently for over 6 years now and the results have been outstanding. She is absolutely my mentor and go to superwoman for pushing boundaries and releasing blocks.“
– Penny, Sydney