Ready To Pucker Up?
My 10 year old niece may disagree (pictured above on left), but I believe we all need to KISS.
That first big smooch as husband and wife 2 years ago was pretty darn special, but what I am really talking about is the acronym K.I.S.S.
K=Keep I=It S=Simple S=Stupid
The world today is full of drama, complexity and almost demands busyness. Therefore, there is no better time than now, to simplify your life.
When we simplify things, we allow ourselves to focus on one thing at a time and place our attention where it is needed.
This helps us:
- Achieve Results – When we focus on one area, we tweak and improve it. Things start to change, and we start seeing actual results.
- Gain Self Confidence – As we achieve results, we feel successful, which instills a strong belief in ourselves.
- Increase Energy – As we place our focus where it is needed, other areas (which were merely symptoms of the former) naturally come into balance, and without our interference. We are not exerting excess energy, and therefore, we achieve more by doing less.
- Reduce Stress – As some of our peripheral worries are no longer apparent, we have less to worry about.
- Have More Time – Now you have less to worry about, are more focused, and are headed in the right direction, you will have more spare hours/days to do the pleasurable things in life.
So what more reasons do you need to simplify your life?
(You will notice this blog is short and sweet too – I’m off for a run!)