“Mindful Running isn’t just about running more efficiently. It’s an attitude for how to run your life.“
What is Mindful Running?
Mindful Running is simple. It is running with a sense of awareness and respect for your body (physical, mental and emotional), your surroundings, the people you are with, and the community at large. It is running with intention, and in alignment with all aspects of your life. Not just to a stop watch.
- Beginner Mindful Running – a term dedicated to beginners, workshops and more. (Registrations open for Term 4)
- Learn to Run Mindfully – Bring your small group together and learn Mindful running.
- Mindful Training for Women – Running sessions for women, interval and endurance
- Private Coaching – 1-on-1, personalised programs, designed to suit your needs and goals.
- Merchandise – Official merch coming soon…